- Radio removal key for EU DIN or double DIN stereos by Xtenzi
- Please note some Beta, Gamma, and Delta models may require 4 keys and this is a set of 4 keys
- Remove your radio with the correct release keys and prevent damaging your unit
- Can be used for Audi 1996 and Up, VW 1996 and Up , Ford Focus 2005 and Up, Mercedes 1992 and Up, Porsche (most models, any CR or CDR radio in a Boxster or 911) and works for RNS, Navi Plus , Concert, Chorus and Symphony Units
- 1 - Year Limited Seller Warranty
The car stereo radio removal keys by Xtenzi is designed for removing VW, Audi, Ford, Porsche and Mercedes factory fit head units from your vehicle to allow for the installation of an aftermarket or replacement car audio head unit. Removing your radio without the correct release keys can be very difficult and even damage your unit. It is important to make sure that you purchase the correct stereo/radio removal keys for your car by firstly checking to see if your make, model and year of car is listed in the advert. Secondly by checking to see if the connection in the picture listed is the same as you have in your vehicle.
The package contains an Xtenzi easy to use instruction manual with each key properly marked to fit in the radio slots.
The removal Keys are sold in pairs. Simply remove the radio trim ring and slide these keys into the slots on the left and right side (between the radio and the cage). Left and Right will be indicated on the keys. Then simply pull up and forward for the radio to unlock and slide out. The Xtenzi removal keys are made with great quality and durability so removing head units can be as quick and easy as 1, 2, 3.